Thursday, March 11, 2010

busy times



So you might have been wondering if I still exist seeing that I haven't posted much in the past couple of months. Well, don't fear, I am still active! In fact, I am busier than ever. Life is exciting and mysterious. Here is an update on some great things happening that I am involved in (besides finishing up my undergraduate degree and preparing for graduation):

1. I am working on a new piece titled Collaborative renditions (which is as simple as it sounds) and will be featured in the third annual Glee Medicine Show at the Monarch Gallery, March 26th, 2010.
2. I am also working on a curatorial project. check it out next month:

You are invited to: A Sense of Place opening reception on April 23rd from 6-9pm at The Monarch Gallery located 3829 Main Street
Kansas City, Mo 64111

. Our motto is: art as necessity, art as intimacy, and art for life!

A Sense of Place will feature the work of: Justin Rulo Sabe, Judah Wenger, Lora Campbell, Andrew Lyles, Elysia Contreras, Christopher John Schrat, Christina Lenert, Wen-Dan Lin, Leila Hybl, Kristen Montgomery, Lea Griggs, Tess Stilwell, Jaclyn Senne, Christina Dostaler, Stephen Proski & Sean Starowitz, Sarah Skidmore, Ryan Fletcher, Matthew Jorgensen, Charlie Mylie & Abbe Finley, Ramzy Masri & collaborator, MoneyBags (Stan Chisholm & Lisa See Kim), Eric Thomas Wolever, John Hilger, Sara Cramer, & Amanda James.

Please come and relax under the sun-tree April 23rd!

No comments: