Saturday, May 10, 2008

FUTURE IDEAS

Ideas

 

1. Interview people and find out what makes them happy, then attempt to do that very thing with them as way to 1. Learn about the person 2. Spend time with the person 3. Make their day a little brighter. Document in the form of a photograph.

 

2. Video record couples or friends tickling each other. Montage all the footage together of everyone giggling.

 

3. Snap shot of everyone in my family’s smiles.

 

4. Snap shot of everyone in my family’s eyes.

 

5. Walk a city street and snap shot my path.

 

6. Walk under a power line and snap shot my path from above.

 

7. Compose an interview for my dad to ask my little brother and my grandfather; the catch is that the questions must be the same.

 

9.  Interview couples about how they meant, why’d they fell in love, etc.

 

10. Video record people hugging whispering a secret to each other. Montage all together with the volume up till the whispers are sweet nothings.

 

11.  Compose a project for my brother and I to do- a collaborative drawing, clay sculpture, play-do creature, etc.

 

12. Make stickers that encourage people to embrace the present. HERE AND NOW. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. REMEMBER TO SMILE, etc.

 

No comments: